September 29th is National Coffee Day!
Today is National Coffee Day! We love our coffee at Demanko and wish all our Freight Friends a delicious energy filled day!
Here are some fun facts about coffee.
1. The drink dates back to 800 A.D.
2. There are two main types: Arabica and Robusta.
3. Brazil grows the most coffee in the world.
4. Only two U.S. states produce coffee. California & Hawaii.
5. Finland consumes the most coffee in the world. Approx. 27 pounds per person annually.
6. Decaf does not mean caffeine-free. An eight-ounce cup of decaf coffee actually contains 2 to 12 milligrams of caffeine.
7. One cup of black coffee only has one calorie.
8. You can order coffee 25,000 different ways at Dunkin’.
9. Coffee is a fruit. Coffee beans grow on a bush. They are actually the pit of a berry, which makes them a fruit.
Enjoy the day Freight Friends!