Please see the below update regarding Port Closings/changes.
- Closed Mon 3/30 and Tue 3/31
- Seagrit Marine Terminal in Baltimore is reducing its hours due to supply chain disruptions caused by the Coronavirus. The new hours will be 0600-1645, effective Wednesday April 1st thru Friday April 3rd.
- Due to the current market situation, the Boston port will now open at 8am.
- Bayport and Barbours Cut terminals were closed Thurs 3/19. There had been a confirmed case of COVID-19 in an ILA worker. After following CDC guidelines, vessel operations resumed 3/19 1900. Regular container operations resumed Friday 3/20.
- PEV Closed Thurs. 3/26; POMTOC Closed Mon. 3/23 and Tues. 3/24
- Port Everglades Terminal will reduce operating hours from 5 days to 4 days a week starting Thurs., March 19. The new hours will be 0800-1700 Mon, Tues, Wed, and Fri; PEV will be closed Thurs, Sat, and Sun.
- POMTOC will reduce operating hours to 3 out of 5 days due to extremely low vessel volumes beginning Mon, March 23.
- APM Terminal has begun testing their new appt system. The first test date was 3/13. A second test date will be announced soon. Please note that once the system is completely live pick and runs and last minute pulls will no longer be available options
- APM Terminal has returned to normal operating hours.
- Closed Sat. 3/28, and Sat. 4/4
- T18 Closed Fri 3/27 both shifts
Need more info? Contact the freight pros in Demanko’s full container drayage division.
“SHIP LIKE A PRO” call Demanko today!